LNH/META: Villains!

Martin Phipps martinphipps2 at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 2 20:05:26 PDT 2011

On Nov 3, 8:04 am, Arthur Spitzer <arspit... at earthlink.net> wrote:

> How about this then... and since Dave is now reading this group he
> might be interested in this idea... (Welcome, Dave!)

You assumed Dave was reading this.  It turned out to not be the case.
You could have e-mailed him the way you e-mailed Scav about the
Brittle Brothers.

> Fearless Leader is also secretly this Looniverse's
> Acton Lord.... sound interesting?

[...]

> And as for what characters get to be in the LNH, I'd say everyone that's
> participating should get two choices of who gets to be in.  Plus Catalyst
> Lass and Fearless Leader.

There.  Right there you reserved Fearless Leader.  And since Fearless
Leader was going to be Acton Lord you were reserving Acton.  Yes, I
realize you didn't say you would be writing the part where Fearless
Leader was revealed to be Acton Lord: you expected somebody else to do
that.  But if anybody else had plans for Fearless Leader or Acton Lord
then they would have had to have run them by you because you had
already stated an interest in using them.  That's also known as
reserving a character.

Martin