LNH/META: Duel of the Dual-Boot!

Martin Phipps martinphipps2 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 1 17:21:42 PDT 2011

On Nov 1, 4:21 pm, Martin Phipps <martinphip... at yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Nov 1, 11:59 am, Andrew Perron <pwer... at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Many of the first group of ideas have come from Martin, so he should
> > be the one to take the lead on that one.
>
> Hold on.  This was Arthur's idea.  If Arthur isn't interested in
> seeing this through then I'm not in the mood to do it for him.

I apologize for this outburst.  It looks like Arthur has settled down
too.  Maybe I'll get an apology from his eventually but I'm not
holding my breath.

Anyway, I obviously wouldn't use Fearless Leader or Ripping Dancer.
Can I still use Cynical Lass and Kid Enthusiastic?

There was an old LNH character called Nick Furry.  I think he belonged
to the same person who created Fuzzy but he was just a throwaway
character.  So LNH-X would be

1) Nick Furry
2) Irony Man
3) Kid Kirby
4) Master Blaster
5) Occultism Kid
6) Catalyst Lass
7) Doctor Stomper
8) Kid Enthusiastic
9) Cynical Lass
10) Special Bonding Boy

And that's it.  As Lalo pointed out, there's a problem writing the new
Sister State-the-Obvious in that everything she has to say has to be
right.

Martin