LNH/META: Duel of the Dual-Boot!

Andrew Perron pwerdna at gmail.com
Tue Nov 1 14:58:22 PDT 2011

On Nov 1, 4:06 pm, Lalo Martins <lalo.mart... at gmail.com> wrote:

> But I don't think I get to do what I want, and I'm fine with that. What I'm here for is to write with other people. If most people want to write new or “free” characters, well, I have been known to demonstrate proficiency in creating a few.

Honestly, I don't think there would be any problem with using *some*
of the not-actually-free-for-use established characters.  Just look at
the history of the character and use your best judgment, you know?

And I'm hoping that many of the currently-active writers volunteer
their characters. ^-^

> (Still think “Kid Recap and ARAK” would be a kicking backstory-explaining title though. Even if it can't happen under the proposed rules, unless Josh shows up.)

It most awesomely would!  Kid Recap is one of the ones I'd have no
problem using - he basically exists to be a help to writers, y'know?

> -- Lalo “tired of typing .sigs by hand” Martins

Andrew "NO .SIG MAN" "Juan" Perron, has always done it that way.