LNH/META: The Saga of Earth-Minus-Twenty

Andrew Perron pwerdna at gmail.com
Tue Nov 1 14:42:28 PDT 2011

First things first!  While I know I made a big deal over needing new
characters, what seems even more interesting - and more of a bridge
between this world and the Classic LNH - is obscure and underused
characters given a fresh coat of paint and a new position in the
world.  I think we should write out our ideas for characters, new and
old, so that we can increase our shared universe feel by using each
other's stuff.

I'll throw out more when I get home from work, but here's my idea for
a leader for the LNH:

Agent Mephitidae: Nobody knows her past.  There are many rumors;
shadowy government experiment, victim of atavistic rituals,
interdimensional refugee.  All that is known is that she's the best
hand-to-hand fighter in the Western Hemisphere, that she has never
been seen to bleed... and that she's a six-foot-tall skunk in body
armor.

Yep, a revamp of Skunk Lass that focuses more on the badass aspect
than the sexy one.  What'cha think?

Andrew "NO .SIG MAN" "Juan" Perron, eh?