LNH/META: Duel of the Dual-Boot!

Lalo Martins lalo.martins at gmail.com
Tue Nov 1 13:06:45 PDT 2011

Earth-to-the-left-and-slightly-below-20:
* Focused more on traditional LNH members
* More realistic
* LNH has been around for a bit (Five years?)
* Issues written however each writer wants to
* Starts with some sort of cascade event (LNH going public?)
* One title recaps the beginnings; I was going to propose “Kid Recap and ARAK”

But I don't think I get to do what I want, and I'm fine with that. What I'm here for is to write with other people. If most people want to write new or “free” characters, well, I have been known to demonstrate proficiency in creating a few.

(Still think “Kid Recap and ARAK” would be a kicking backstory-explaining title though. Even if it can't happen under the proposed rules, unless Josh shows up.)

-- Lalo “tired of typing .sigs by hand” Martins