LNH/META: Villains!

Martin Phipps martinphipps2 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 1 02:31:48 PDT 2011

On Oct 31, 6:03 pm, Andrew Perron <pwer... at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mon, 31 Oct 2011 19:25:38 +0000 (UTC), Arthur Spitzer wrote:
> > Anyway, it doesn't matter now since I'm quitting this project
> > thanks to this post by Martin.  And I probably won't involve
> > myself with any other projects that Martin is involved with.
>
> Hmmmm.  You know, Martin and I both seem to have ideas that don't really
> work with each other... hey, maybe we can do a *dual* reboot!  That's
> something that's never been done!  Two new LNHs.  Perhaps one is more
> Marvel and one is more DC?  And during the event, they fight?

Or I can just say "I won't participate anymore" and then Arthur can
still participate and save face but then he'd still know deep down
inside that I offered a lot of input into something that was all his
idea but just about everything I suggested was shot down by him and
somehow that makes me a control freak and an "asshole" who was
"pushing his buttons".  Whatever.

Seriously, Arthur seems to be of the opinion that I don't have any
feelings and he can say whatever he likes and expect me to still want
to participate here.  Fat chance.  Maybe what we need is a cooling off
period after which the person who should apologize here should go
ahead and do so.  I've already apologized for apparently "pissing
people off" but I won't apologize for "lying" because I did no such
thing: Arthur had a very detailed storyline planned out involving
Fearless Leader and Acton Lord and I said "You should do what you want
and let other people do their own thing".  How was I to know he hadn't
already run the idea past Dave?

Martin