LNH/NTB/LNHY: Beige Midnight #8: PLANET MUHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHH!!!!!!!!!! I: "They Mite Be Rulers" (3/3)

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Sun May 29 14:31:01 PDT 2011

"Martin Phipps"  wrote in message
news:dc991a51-debf-4f12-835c-624b6bcdb0b4 at z13g2000prk.googlegroups.com...

> Okay.  I read it.  I read the whole thing.

Yeah, me too.  There went my Saturday lunchtime.  Fortunately where I live,
this weekend has extra time for actually writing stories.

I suppose the puns and the in-jokes come for free.  But in any case, this
story definitely had nice concepts and nice action.   It almost made me want
to send Wyatt Ferguson and his trenchcoat over to help.  Almost.