LNH/NTB/LNHY: Beige Midnight #8: PLANET MUHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHH!!!!!!!!!! I: "They Mite Be Rulers" (3/3)

Martin Phipps martinphipps2 at yahoo.com
Sat May 28 03:59:38 PDT 2011

Okay.  I read it.  I read the whole thing.

Hmm.

Is Occultism Kid still bleeding in the end?  Oh right, now I remember:
Lady 58.5 stopped the bleeding.  Or she paused it.  Or something.

It would have been funny if Lite had opted to use a spoon instead of a
plastic spatula.  I vaguely remember an LNH story with a woman who
used spoons as weapons.

The bit about Lite giving up hope was good.  Oh and it was fitting
that Fearless Leader couldn't kill even though he was under the
effects of the virus.

Martin