[MV] The Super Wizard From Space #9

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Fri May 27 17:32:20 PDT 2011

On Tue, 24 May 2011 19:51:31 +0000 (UTC), Wil Alambre wrote:

> He'd be completely outside his known
> universe, outside space and time as he'd know it. Does he just cease to
> be? Or slip into some other "next door" universe?

And, what happens when the entire universe from (say) 1985 shows up in (for
instance) 1955?  Good thing universes are relatively empty (aside from all
that dark matter).  But if this has been going on for a while, it could be
why the Super Wizard's universe has so much super everything.

> Tell you what... next issue (number 10, which will be a week late,
> unfortunately), I'll throw someone into it and watch to see if he pops
> up in some other RACC imprint ;P

What if he shows up in more than one place?