LNH/NTB/LNHY: Beige Midnight #8: PLANET MUHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHH!!!!!!!!!! I: "They Mite Be Rulers" (1/3)

Arthur Spitzer arspitzer at earthlink.net
Thu May 26 20:03:48 PDT 2011

[Warning:  Since there are NTB'rs in this issue it is recommended that
small children, small animals, god fearing folks, pregnant women, and
popes should not read or even think about this issue.  Only those who
have gazed into the abyss should go any farther...]

[Cover:  Mynabird stands on top of a symbolic representation of a very
beige Loonivearth stabbing a flag that reads, 'Bryttle is the Future'
into it.  Cracks run down the globe.  Surrounding the globe is every
single member of the Legion of Net.Freedom Lovers flying towards the
reader as if to beat the holy crap out of him (or her).  The globe has
an evil grin and a goatee.  Underneath it in bold letters is the
caption, 'They Mite Be Rulers!']

[Variant Cover 1:  A room filled with Trenchcoaters.  Each one giving
the reader an obscene gesture.  Painted over the Beige Midnight logo is
"The NTB is here!" in something that looks like blood.]

[Variant Cover 2:  Two girls on beach blankets.  On the bottom:
'Warning:  There are no girls on beach blankets in this issue, we just
thought that this cover would sell better than one with Kid Kicked Out
holding the New LNH Member Detector.']

                      **** <<--BM-->> ****

The place -- The Streets of Net.ropolis

The time --

                    B     E     I     G     E

           M     I     D     N     I     G     H     T

The number --      E     I     G     H     T

The Writer -- Arthur Spitzer

                      **** <<--BM-->> ****

April 2008 --
The Streets of Net.ropolis --

A lady in a cloak walks down a street.  Once upon a time, the cloak she
wore shrouded her in mystery.  But now it is open and everything is
revealed to the world as she walks.

And behind her cars burn.  People scream.  Glass is smashed.  Blood is
spilled.  People laugh.  And people scream.

There is no one there to save all the screaming people.  The people
jumping off the roofs of buildings.  The people being beaten and raped.
  To stop the city from burning down.

There are no more heroes in the world.

And once this cloaked woman would have warned the world of all of this,
but it is too late now.  All she can do now is look as she walks down
the street at this doomed species call humanity.

Everything is now revealed.

As she walks down the street with her cloak fully opened (revealing a
rather skimpy looking black leather lingerie outfit with fishnet
stockings), All-Knowing Last-Chance Whiner Destiny Woman can feel a chill.

And she tries to ignore the screaming.  This screaming world that's
about to be put out of its misery.  But she can't help it.  She just
can't help it.

She just has to laugh.

                      **** <<--BM-->> ****

               PLANET MUHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHH!!!!!!!!!!
                             PART I

                     'They Mite Be Rulers'

                      **** <<--BM-->> ****

The White House --
Washington.gov, DC --

Mynabird looked at the small can of mushrooms in his metal hand.  Why in
the world was there an entire drawer filled with canned mushrooms?  Oh
well.  It doesn't matter, he thought as he dropped the can back into the
drawer and slammed it shut.

And then he looked at the cereal box that was on his desk.  The cereal
box that had a picture of Easily-Discovered Man Lite grinning on it.
His concentration was interrupted by a huge stack papers that fell on
his desk.

"You'll need to sign all of these," said a female voice.  It was a lady
in a beige pants suit.

"Sign?  I don't have to sign anything.  In fact, Hillary, I'd really
prefer that..."

"That's Hellary!!  Hellary Clinton!!  Beige Queen of the New and
Improved HellaryFire Club!!!!"  She had a bit of a cackle after that.

"Right.  Whatever.  All of this doesn't terribly concern me.  This is
all that matters to me now!"  He pointed to the cereal box.

"Easily-Discovered Bran Flakes?  Didn't they ban this stuff?"

"Maybe.  I don't know.  It's not the box though.  It's him.
Easily-Discovered Man Lite!!!"

"Okay.  What about him?  He's just some stupid sidekick.  Why are you so
obsessed with him?"

"Because he destroyed my Universe!!!!!"  Mynabird grabbed the cereal box
and shoved it into Hillary Clinton's face.  "He destroyed this!!"

"Your Universe is a Cereal Box?  Umm, okay."

"He destroyed my whole civilization.  My friends.  My dearest love."
Mynabird hit a button on his neck causing his metal head to slide away
revealing a tiny little command station.  And a glowing little speck
sitting in a very tiny chair.  "This is who I am!!  Easily-Discovered
Bran Mite!!!!!"

"Weird.  I -- I actually remember reading about this in the Net.York
Times -- something about this.  Why did I forget?"

Mynabird pushed the button that returned his metal head.  "I paid off
Amnesia to wipe the memory of the entire planet (including himself)
about my identity so it would be a bit more dramatic when I finally did
reveal my true face to the world.  But now I wonder if it even matters
anymore."  Mynabird walked over to the bomb proof windows of the Oval
Office and observed everything that was happening on the White House
lawn.  "He's out there in space.  I might never see him again.  And all
of this was for nothing."  He watched various crazed humans infected
with Dr. Virus Love's virus try to shoot at him and failing that
shooting at each other.

"I sometimes wonder if by fighting a monster like Lite, I have become a
monster myself."

"You think?"

"Yeah.  You're probably right.  There's no way I could ever be as evil
as him.  I mean at least I recycle.  Well, this has been a nice chat.
Reminds me of some of the chats I used to have with Vector Sublime.
Wonder where she went off to?  Oh well.  Sorry about this."

"Sorry?  Sorry about what?"

"About killing you," Mynabird said as he blasted Hillary Clinton with
his metal hand.  "I've revealed a bit too much.  Sorry."

"Was -- a clone -- anyways..." she said before she passed away.

The phone on his desk rang.

"Hello?  What?  They're back?  Yes, good.  Good to hear.  We need to
call everyone.  Everyone!!  It's Summit Time!!!!"

                      **** <<--BM-->> ****

Net.ropolis --
The Beige Clock Tower --

They were hundreds of them.  Maybe thousands.  And they were all waiting.

Vector Sublime looked down upon the thousands of cultists waiting for
the Bryttle Brothers to wake up as she made her way to the Clock Tower.
  A tower whose top was beyond the scope of mere mortals and had reached
the Moon's orbit as it made its journey through space.

It was strangely calm here.  The rest of the world was going insane.
But here?  They were just calmly waiting.  There were entire families
here.  Moms, Dads, kids, grandparents -- and the rest.

She looked at the Bryttles asleep on their thrones.  The head of Dekay
-- a cloud of flies, locusts, and other winged insects had now spread
all over Net.ropolis.  There was no escaping it.

She could start to hear a chanting.  They were chanting something.
Sublime.  Sublime.  They were all looking at her now.  Their chants were
getting louder.

It didn't matter.  They weren't going to stop her.  She paused a bit as
she reached the door of the Clock Tower.  And then she spread her arms
and tilted her head back.  A burst of light came from her eyes.

And twelve more Vector Sublimes came into existence.

She looked at the children she had created.  "It is time," she said.
"It is your time -- for my time is over."

"Who are we?" said the twelve new versions of herself.

"That's up to you.  You can be anything.  You could be me.  You could be
the opposite of me.  You could be villains.  You could be doctors.
Teachers.  Housewives.  Artists.  Slaves."  A slight smile made its way
onto her lips.  "Perhaps even heroes.  You could even go back in time,
call yourself the Crime Empress, just to confuse the hell out of Andrew
Perron -- if you want.  It's up to you.  It's all up to you now.  I'm
leaving."

"Where are you going?"

"I don't know."  And with that Vector Sublime turned her head and made
her way towards the Tower.  Her hand crackled with energy.  And the door
of the Tower opened.  And she flew in.  And the door closed.

The twelve new versions of the Melissa Virus stared at the tower a bit
and then at themselves.

And then finally eleven of them flew up into the sky.  Each going a
different direction.  Each following their own destiny.

The last one floated down with the cultists and sat with them.

She would wait.

Wait for Dekay and Diskolor.

                      **** <<--BM-->> ****

Par.OS, France.net --

Mr. Homage stood next to a window sipping a red wine.  He looked out the
window.  There would be blood.  Yes, there would definitely be blood.
Lots of blood.  Blood in enormous quantities.

He watched a number of the virus crazed masses erecting what looked like
a guillotine.  He wondered where they managed to find that.

This was the world that idiot Mynabird had created.  You couldn't
control this world.  A world without Shepherds filled with sheep.  He
could work with a world like that.  But that wasn't this world.  This
was a world with just wolves.  Nothing but wolves.  And without sheep
the wolves would tear each other to pieces.  That's how this would all
end.  That idiot.

He never thought he'd ever think such a notion, but he missed the LNH.
They could stop this.  They could return things to the way they were.
Bring the sheep back.  But they were gone.  Gone to space.  Maybe never
to come back.  And the only LNH that was left was a warped virus
infected version.

"It's crazy out there!!" said Mr. Kid Homage rushing in and then quickly
locking the door behind him.  "They won't listen to me!!  Don't they
know I'm their king?!"

"Perhaps you could tell them to eat cake.  That might calm them down."

"What -- what the hell is that supposed to mean, gramps?" said Mr. Kid
Homage holding the door shut as an angry mob began to pound the door.

Mr. Homage shook his head.  "Ah, you youngsters.  No sense of history."
  The phone rang and he picked it up.  "Yes?  Speaking.  They're back?
A Summit?  Yes, I'll be there.  Him?"  An axe head made its way through
the door Mr. Kid Homage was trying to prevent from being opened.  "No.
I suspect he won't be joining me.  Be seeing you."

                      **** <<--BM-->> ****

V.alt.duz Castle, Liech.tin.stei.net --

Thread Bear, with a crown on his head, gave a sigh as he sat on his throne.

Crickets chirped.

The phone rang.  Thread Bear sighed again as he got up to answer it.

                      **** <<--BM-->> ****

The LNHHQ --
The Strip-Joint Room --

Easily-Discovered Man Lite, as he watched various lovely LNH ladies who
seemed to be all wearing black leather lingerie dancing and sliding on
poles, thought about what the Professor would do in this situation.
Undoubtedly, he would rush into battle the fiend that had enslaved these
poor heroines minds -- and based on all of the previous times that would
all end very badly.  It would probably end with some cliffhanger
deathtrap that involved syrup and waffles.  And the next issue would
probably take more than a year to come out.  Maybe two years.  Well,
these days possibly five.

Nope.  It would probably be best to let people more competent than
himself (which was probably everyone else in the room) handle this.
Besides the fact that he had accidentally left his spatula on Qwerty.
(Reminder:  Need new spatula.)

Still.  He was a hero (kind of -- well, if you have a very liberal
definition of hero).  He could be doing something.

What was it that Deductive Logic Man used to say?  About evidence?
Something about making sure that a crime scene was well documented?
Everything must be documented.  Photos?  Taking photos of the crime
scene?  Something like that.  Yes, photos.  Yes, that's what he could
do.  Take photos.  Take photos of this crime scene.  Take a whole lot of
photos.  And then study them.  Study them hard.  Very hard.  For crimes
of course.

Easily-Discovered Man Lite took out his iThingee and started capturing a
number of pictures with it.  Ah, yes.  Ordinary Lady (who was doing some
rather extraordinary things with her pole).  Snap.  Ooh,
Sister-State-the-Obvious (need to remember not to mention this to Rob).
  Snap.  Ah, Sing-Along Lass (I'm definitely going to hell for this).  Snap.

And as Lite continued taking pictures (for evidence purposes of course),
he saw something that hit him like the Ultimate Cold Shower.  It was the
most unsexy sight he had ever seen -- almost anti-sexy.  It was like
some old man was wearing a pair of shiny golden easily-discovered
speedos.  And then he scanned his iThingee up to see the face of this
old person and...

"Oh no.  Prof!  Tell me that isn't you.  That this is just some horrible
elsewhirl entitled, 'What if Easily-Discovered Man became a Chippendale
Dancer?'  Tell me that that's what is happening here.  That none of this
is real.  Please."

Professor Wong simply looked down at his sidekick and said, "The
Slouching Beast is now the Captain of my soul."

"I -- I uh don't even want to interpret what in the world that's
supposed to mean and how it involves your new costume being a golden
speedo."

"And shiny golden cowboy boots.  Do not forget the shiny golden cowboy
boots!"

"Believe me -- I'm trying.  I'm really trying."

"Do you remember all the times I told you that there was hope?  That
heroes, such as we, could vanquish all of the world's ills if only we
had the courage to believe in our abilities?"

"Yeah, I seem to recall something along those lines."

"I was mistaken.  There is no hope.  There are only two paths left.  The
Beige Path that threatens to swallow all of creation.  And the
Cheesecake Path.  You must choose the Cheesecake Chains, Lite!  Become
of a member of Cheesecake Eater Lad's army of creamy tasty sweetness!!
It is your only salvation from the rising tides of the Beigeness that
will drown us all!!  Feast on the Cheesecake!!  Devourer it!!  Become
one of us!!"  Behind him Sing Along Lass and Ordinary Lady held up
plates with cheesecake slices and began chanting, "Eat of the
cheesecake!  Eat of the cheesecake!"

"Umm, no.  Thanks, but no.  I don't think I'll be doing that anytime
soon.  Shiny gold cowboy boots just aren't my thing.  Instead I'll be
praying that the next supervillain I fight is Amnesia so I can wipe this
entire episode from my psyche," Lite said backing away from the plate
holding ladies.

                      **** <<--BM-->> ****

"Okay.  You can start kneeling before me anytime.  Anytime at all," said
Cheesecake Eater Lad standing on a balcony in the LNH Strip Joint Room
looking down at an incredibly unkneeling Ultimate Ninja.

The Ultimate Ninja shook his head.  "That's not going to happen."

"Ah, you didn't eat any of my special 'Welcome Home LNH' cheesecake, did
you?  You always have to make things so hard, UN, don't you?"

"What's going on here?"

"All of the LNH women that didn't go off in space to battle Bart are now
wearing sexy black leather lingerie -- and some like myself are pole
dancing.  The men on the other hand who didn't go after Bart now are all
sporting goatees.  Cheesecake Eater Lad is now our Lord and Master.  And
we are all having a conversation in the LNH Strip Joint Room.  And you
asked a question, which I am answering."

Cheesecake Eater Lad chuckled to himself.  "Thank you, Sister State the
Obvious, but I think what our former boss in chief really wanted..."

"Wait!" said Nit-Pick Lad interrupting the heroes.  "Before we get any
further I would just like to make this known to everyone.  All the male
LNH'rs are sporting Van Dykes!  Not Goatees!  A Van Dyke has a mustache.
  A Goatee doesn't.  You all have Van Dykes!  Sorry about that, but this
sort of thing just irritates the hell out of me.  Okay, I'm done.
Please, go on."

"As I was saying, what UN was probably asking was what caused all of
this.  Our best guess is a virus.  Probably something that the LNV built
and then put into the Satellite we used to disable all of the Freedom
Chips.  The virus causes people to only care about themselves and
satisfy their own dark desires."

"Wait," said Nit-Pick Lad.  "Okay, I guess I can get how a virus might
cause a Van Dyke to grow on your face.  But that doesn't explain why all
of the females are wearing -- um -- what they're wearing.  Did the virus
do that?"

Cheesecake Eater Lad shook his head.  "Nope.  I believe after the virus
took full control over their facilities they all raided
Hoards-Leather-Lingerie Lass's room."

Nit-Pick Lad snapped his fingers.  "Oh right. Hoards-Leather-Lingerie
Lass.  I always forget she's a member of the LNH."

"So, Fearless Leader.  I leave you in charge here and when I come back
-- the entire LNH has become evil -- and you're second in charge.  Nice
job," said the Ultimate Ninja gazing straight at Fearless Leader.

"Hey, that's my line!" said Sarcastic Lad.

"Why you lousy two bit..." said a clearly outraged Fearless Leader
aiming his gun straight at the Ultimate Ninja.

"Easy, FL," said Cheesecake Eater Lad waving him off.  "Don't want to
commit suicide just this yet.  He's just goading you.  And when we
fight, it won't be you that fights him.  But really, UN, you should be
thanking me."

"Thanking you?  Why?"

"If it weren't for me the entire LNH would be at each other's throats.
It would be complete chaos here.  But thanks to me they're now
completely under my control."

"And how about Kid Kirby.  I would think it would take more than mind
control cheesecake to dominate his will."

"You'd be right.  But not that much more," said Cheesecake Eater Lad
gesturing over to a table.  A table where Kid Kirby was eating a piece
of cheesecake.  "It's a special cheesecake that not ever the Kirbian can
resist."  The Ultimate Ninja watched as Kid Kirby gorged away on a
cheesecake that had pictures of various Jack Kirby creations on it.
"And every time he finishes it -- it returns again.  And so on and so
on.  I wouldn't try taking it away from him if I were you.  That might
make him angry."

"He's probably a Kirbybot."

"If you want to believe that -- Oh, I should probably mention this just
incase you want to kill me.  If my heart stops beating it will trigger
all of the LNHHQ's explosives causing Net.ropolis to be a really large
crater.  Just so you know.  You see, I've been planning this awhile."

"Oh, it's not that I knew this might happen.  It's not that.  It's just
-- that I had a feeling.  Ever since the Beige Clock Tower came into
existence.  That was the beginning of this.  That's when I started
having the dark thoughts.  Thoughts that superheroes aren't supposed to
have.  I needed a release.  So I started writing a novel.  A novel
called Cheesecake Midnight.  It was where I poured all of the dark
thoughts I had within me.  In my story, a lot of the things that have
been happening to us also happened.  But I wrote them into my novel
before most of them had ever happened.  All of the stuff about Hex and
Bart, it was in my novel before it had actually happened.  I suppose I
should have mentioned this to someone.  But I was ashamed.  Ashamed of
all the horrible things I did to the characters in my novel.  I couldn't
show anyone this -- this horribly sick thing.  I had to keep it a secret."

"But in the same sense I realized that my novel was coming true, so I
had to prepare for certain parts of it.  So I made a huge quantity of
mind-control cheesecakes for when the virus infected the LNH.  And now
the army is coming..."

"What?  What army?  What are you talking about?"

"Mynabird's Army.  The Legion of Net.Villains, or Freedom Lovers -- or
whatever he's calling it now days.  But it's going to be the biggest
supervillain army that has ever existed.  And it's coming tomorrow to
utterly destroy the LNH.  In my novel, it turns out that Mynabird is
actually Tsar Chasm who wants to destroy EDM-Lite because Lite has been
having a torrid love affair with Mouse."

"Oh for the love of..." said Mouse putting her hands into strangle
Cheesecake Eater Lad mode.

"Anyway, about this point into my novel is where I try to convince you
and your non-virus infected team to join up with my team to battle
Mynabird.  Alas, I can't convince you -- so your team and my team do
battle.  My team wins.  I get all of the cosmic goodies.  Speaking of
which, where are they?"  Cheesecake Eater Lad looked at Wikiboy.

Wikiboy's eyes blazed with a white energy.  "Occultism Kid has the
Insanity Gauntlet and Ring of Retconn."

"Ah," said Cheesecake Eater Lad turning on comm.thingee.  "Attention
LNH!  Bring Occultism Kid to me!  And please have magically resistant
LNH'rs fight him!  There," he said clicking his comm.thingee off.  "Now,
where was I?  Ah, yes.  I use the full force of the cosmic goodies to
destroy Mynabird's army.  Then I destroy the Bryttle Brothers.  And then
I take over the world.  The last chapter has a scene with me, King of
the Entire Looniverse, writing a sequel to my biggest best seller ever,
Cheesecake Midnight.  And since everything I've written has come true, I
guess all of that will come true too..."

"Well, except you know the part where I have a *ahem* torrid love affair
with *ahem* Easily-Discovered Man Lite -- which never ever Ever Ever
Ever Ever -- EVER happened!!!!!!  Never!" said Mouse correcting
Cheesecake Eater Lad.

"Writing a story where I die is not the same thing as actually killing
me," said the Ultimate Ninja staring straight into Cheesecake Eater
Lad's eyes.

"Oh, I know that.  But since Wikiboy has right now the power of every
single member of the LNH and better ninja skills than even you have --
I'm going start preparing for your funeral.  Oh, and only I am allowed
to edit him.  Just so you know.  Wikiboy?  Kill him!  Kill the Ultimate
Ninja!!"

Wikiboy jumped from the balcony with both arms whirling at insane speeds
cruising his body straight into the Ultimate Ninja.

"Every single member, huh?" said the Ultimate Ninja dodging the various
blows.  "Like Bad Judgment Boy?"  Wikiboy decided to use his most
ineffective attack on the ninja.  "Bad Timing Boy?"  Wikiboy's blow
completely missed the Ultimate Ninja and instead sent his fist right
into Kid Kirby's cheesecake (which pissed off the Kirbian to no end).
"Coward Lad?"  Suddenly, Wikiboy felt a great amount of fear as Kid
Kirby was about to pound the living daylights out of him.  "Figment
Lad?"  But fortunately for Wikiboy, he poofed into nonexistence before
that could happen.

Cheesecake Eater Lad slapped his head.  "Oh.  Of course what I meant to
say was that Wikiboy had all of the powers of the 'useful' members of
the LNH."  Wikiboy popped back into existence and began to fight the
Ultimate Ninja again.

And everyone else in the room joined the fight.

                      **** <<--BM-->> ****

Occultism Kid's hand reached for the doorknob of his room, but something
felt wrong and he pulled his hand back.

"Door Warden?" said Occultism Kid speaking to the spirit that guarded
his door.  "Are there intruders in my room?"

"Intruders?" said a voice from the door.  "Naw, it's all totally fine,
boss.  Just the typical creepy crawlies and stuff.  Have a nice trip, boss?"

Occultism Kid glanced at the burlap sack he was carrying containing the
Insanity Gauntlet and Ring of Retconn.  "Yeah, it could have been
worse."  Still, there was something wrong here.  Was the warden lying to
him?  Better cast a few protection spells on himself -- just in case.

After chanting some words and some hand gestures, he opened his door.
Darkness filled the room.  "Light," he said to turn on the lights, but
nothing happened.  He walked over to one of his lamps.  As he did, the
door slammed shut making everything dark.

And then the lights came on.  There was Master Blaster and some other
LNH'r he didn't recognize.

"Drop the bag, Magic Man," said Master Blaster aiming his BigGun (TM) at
Occultism Kid's head.

A simple time freeze trick would be enough to stop Rob.  But who was
with him?  Who was this strange superhero wearing fisherman duds?  Well,
it didn't matter.  He needed to take care of Rob first.  He zapped a
spell towards Master Blaster.  The spell, however, took a detour.

The spell made its way towards the hook of the fishing pole the strange
fisherman was carrying.  "Ah, got a bite," said the fisherman type hero.
  He pulled the spell off of the hook and popped it into his mouth.
"Tasty!  Another fine catch for -- The Spell Fisher!!!!!"

Okay, this wasn't good.

                      **** <<--BM-->> ****

Dr. Stomper looked up.  Well, he was in the medlab at least.  And
Ripping Dancer was still in her suspended animation.thingee.  And then
he looked at Dr. Bad-Bedside-Manner who was holding a gun at him.  Need
to fix that.

"Excellent!" said Dr. Bad-Bedside-Manner with a twisted grin on his
face.  "Finally, some human bodies to experiment on.  I was getting
bored with the Kirbybots."  Dr. Stomper noticed the mutilated remains of
various Kirbybots on some of the tables.  "Now, Dr. Stomper.  Please, go
over there and shackle yourself."

Dr. Stomper closed his eyes and then said, "Protocol 288."  After a few
minutes he said, "End Program," opened his eyes up again, and noticed
that Dr. Bad-Bedside-Manner was having a seizure on the floor.

There was something definitely wrong here.

                      **** <<--BM-->> ****

LNH Strip Joint Room --

As the punches started to fly, Fearless Leader tumbled from the balcony
with both guns blazing.

Irony Man tackled Fearless Leader.  "Whoahh, there Felix.  Might want to
put the guns away.  Won't do much good against me."

Fearless Leader laughed.  "Maybe not these.  But I do have a special one
for you."  He pulled a gun from one of his many holsters and shot it.
An electronic gizmo flew from the barrel and attached itself to Irony
Man's armor.

"What did you -- *Arrgghghh!!!*"

"That device freezes up your suit.  And then it takes complete control
of your system.  And it sends all of the Irony Power right into your
suit.  Starting to get hot?  Yeah.  That's all your Irony Energy cooking
you.  Hmm.  Your own Irony Power killing you.  There's a word for that.
  Heh.  Maybe I'll think of it before you die.  Bye, Toonie."  And
Fearless Leader picked up his guns and started to blast everything again.

                      **** <<--BM-->> ****

Parking Karma Kid using his LNH flight ring flew up to the balcony.
"Okay, old buddy of mine.  Time to knock a whole lot of sense into you!
  And I have to admit -- I've been wanting to do this for a long time!!"
he said as threw a very hard punch at Cheesecake Eater Lad's face.  But
PKK's fist rather than hitting flesh and blood instead hit creamy sweet
goodness.  And handcuffs that snapped onto his wrists

"Ah, PKK, old pal of mine.  Always falling for the Cheesecake Eater Lad
Look-a-Like Handcuff Surprise Cheesecake.  Well, I suppose that's the
way the Graham Cracker Crust Crumbles."  Cheesecake Eater Lad gave a
flying kick sending Parking Karma Kid off the balcony.

                      **** <<--BM-->> ****

Occultism Kid's room --

"I'm setting my gun to cremate -- better drop the bag, Houdini," said
Master Blaster cranking up his BigGun (TM) to eleven.

Occultism Kid dropped the burlap sack and raised his hands in the air.
The fishing pole that the Spell Fisher was carrying had to be his source
of power.  Maybe if he could separate the two of them then...

But before Occultism Kid could take any sort of action towards that plan
a rip in space occurred.  A colorful crackling portal ripped through the
dreary beigeness and a figure came out of it.

A figure wearing a fuzzy pink trenchcoat.  Master Blaster turned his
attention towards the colorful portal just as Kid Anarky blasted him
with some type of power.

Occultism Kid took the opportunity to head butt the Spell Fisher
separating him from his fishing pole.  He looked at Kid Anarky and the
totally unconscious Master Blaster.  "How did you do that?"

"What?  Oh that."  Kid Anarky looked at his hands.  "Not sure.  Don't
think I can do it again though.  We better get out of here though.  Got
the cosmic items?"

Occultism Kid picked up the burlap sack and nodded.

"Oh, btw -- the goatee I'm wearing right now -- it's a fake."  Kid
Anarky showed the spirit gum that was holding his goatee in place.

Occultism Kid looked at Kid Anarky with a bewildered expression.  "What?
  Why?  Why in the world are you wearing a fake goatee."

"Didn't you notice?  All of LNH'r who are acting crazy have goatees?"

"No.  I haven't really run into anyone besides these two.  What's going on?"

"As near as I can figure some virus infected the LNH causing everyone to
become evil.  And giving all of the males goatees."

Occultism Kid backed slightly away from Kid Anarky.  "And you're not
infected?  Why is that?" he said with a tone of suspicion.

"I don't know.  I do have a theory, but -- look, we need to find Dr.
Stomper.  He might be the only that can find a cure for this.  Look, you
can trust me.  I did save you."

"You did do that.  Very well, you go first."

And the two of them made there way for Dr. Stomper's lab.

                      **** <<--BM-->> ****

The LNH Strip Joint Room --

Cheesecake Eater Lad glanced down at the fight in progress.  It was
close, but he could feel that his side was winning.  The
Wikiboy/Ultimate Ninja was a bit of a stalemate, but the other fights
with Fearless Leader leading the charge were going his way.  In another
half an hour, they would be begging for mercy and...

His thoughts were interrupted once again by the loud noise of a burst
door.  Something had flashed through it.  No, not something.  Someone.
Captain Continuity.  He was back.

"Okay people," said Captain Continuity not picking a side -- instead
wrapping every single fighting LNH'r in their own Continuity Cocoon.  He
had just spent the last hour or so in space trying to detonate an LNH
Starship warp core without damaging the ship itself.  And to come back
to this?  "Have you all lost your minds?  What the heck is going on here?"

Catalyst Lass and Hell Catalyst jumped off the stripper platform and
made there way towards Captain Continuity.  Each carrying a plate of
cheesecake.

"It's okay, CC.  We're just having a party here."

"A party?"  He paused a bit as he looked at them.  "Umm -- why exactly
are you wearing those -- um, Outfits?  What is...?"

"It's a welcome back party, silly!" said Hell Catalyst.  "You look
hungry.  You should have a piece.  A piece of delicious cheesecake."

"Yes, Cappy.  Have some cheesecake."  Catalyst Lass scooped out some
with her finger and then put it in her mouth licking it clean.  And then
she scooped another piece with the same finger and held it close to
Captain Continuity's mouth.  "It's divine."

"Yes, have it, Cappy.  Have it all.  And then afterwards," Hell Catalyst
said with a seductive smiles on her face.  "You could have the two of us
for dessert."

Captain Continuity felt an overpowering hunger erupt inside him.  He
wanted that cheesecake.  He wanted it all.  But he knew also that he was
being manipulated.  That both Catalyst Lasses were overwhelming him with
their powers.  He needed to resist.  But the taste.  He wanted that
taste in his mouth.  And as Catalyst Lass's cheesecake covered finger
got closer and closer to this mouth, he just couldn't...

"Captain!  No!!!!!" said Fuzzy sending a flying kick into Catalyst Lass,
which caused Catalyst Lass to knock over Hell Catalyst as the two of
them fell.  "It's mind control cheesecake!!!

"Mind control?" said Captain Continuity waking up to the world around
him.  "Of course.  So fill me in.  Who are the bad guys?"

"Anyone with a goatee or wearing leather lingerie.  But keep in mind,
they are infected with a virus that's making them evil."

"Gotcha," said Captain Continuity as he began wrapping LNH'rs in
Continuity Cocoons again.

Cheesecake Eater Lad frowned.  He had hoped that the Catalyst Lasses
could tame Captain Continuity, but that was a bust.  He had to try
another tactic.  He took a special cheesecake he had been working on and
threw down onto the floor and closed his eyes.

As the cheesecake hit the floor, a great amount of light flashed from
inside it causing everyone that looked at it to be stunned.  The effect
of the cheesecake seemed to halt the fighting except for the Ultimate
Ninja and Wikiboy who were still wrestling with each other.

"Everyone stop fighting!  UN, Wikiboy!  Stop fighting!" shouted
Cheesecake Eater Lad.  Wikiboy, who had no choice but to do every single
thing that Cheesecake Eater Lad uttered instantly stopped.  The Ultimate
Ninja took the opportunity to pull Wikiboy's heart out of his chest.

"I'd like to call a temporary truce," said Cheesecake Eater Lad looking
straight into the Ultimate Ninja's eyes.

The Ultimate Ninja snorted.  "Because you're losing."

"Maybe.  But the way I see it, neither of us can really afford this
fight.  You arrived here about two hours ago, or so?  That means in less
than 22 hours or so your entire team will succumb to the virus and be
just like us.  Now wouldn't it make more sense for you people to be
finding a cure for the virus rather than fighting a fight that you might
not even win?"

"And why would you want us to find a cure?"

"Oh, I don't.  But I'm betting you don't find it in time.  And once you
all succumb -- I think you'll be much more willing to eat my cheesecake.
  Here's the deal.  You leave us in peace and we'll leave you in peace
to find a cure.  Deal?"

"I hate to say it, but it makes sense, UN," said Captain Continuity.
"Finding a cure for this virus is our highest priority right now."

"Fine.  A truce.  But if you try anything -- and I mean anything..."
The Ultimate Ninja took his finger and made a slitting motion along his
neck.  "Understand?"

"Of course," said Cheesecake Eater Lad with a wicked grin on his face.
"Of course."

End of Part I