LNH/META: New Issue of Beige Midnight... TOMORROW!!!!!!!

Arthur Spitzer arspitzer at earthlink.net
Wed May 25 18:23:36 PDT 2011

"I'm sorry -- but I have some bad news for readers of Beige Midnight,"
said Greatest-Most-Awesome-LNH-Villain-Ever Master Man in a solemn
manner, while sitting in a nice comfy recliner.  "I know all of you
Beige Midnight readers were hoping that I'd make an appearance in Beige
Midnight -- because you know that would have been awesome.  But it
doesn't look like that is going to happen.  And it's sad.  It's very
sad.  Because it would have been -- awesome.  Totally awesome."

"I had all kinds of awesome ideas for Beige Midnight.  First thing -- it
would have turned out that the Bryttle Brothers were hired thugs working
for me.  Yeah, that would have been awesome.  And then I would have
easily beaten the LNH -- which would have been awesome too.  And the LNH
would have been so blown away by my awesomeness that they would have
unanimously made me their leader.  Which would have been -- do I even
have to say it -- yeah, awesome.  Totally awesome.  And of course it
would have been weird -- I mean me the greatest LNH foe -- and leader of
the LNH?  At the same time?  Yeah, tell me about it!  But you can bet on
one thing -- it would have been Freaking Awesome.  Awesome with a
capital T."

"And what after that Awesome Fest -- do you think would happen?  Why I'd
fire all of the male LNH'rs leaving only the female LNH'rs on the team.
  And then you know what I'd do?  I'd turn the LNH into a All Girl Rock
Band.  Freaking Yes I would.  I know.  Awesome.  And then I'd be like
its manager.  And we'd tour the world and solve mysteries with our
mystery van.  And my bro Charlie Sheen would guest star.  And there's no
need to say that it would simply be the Most Awesome Thing Ever!  Ever!
  Yeah."

"But sadly I guess it's just a little too awesome for those tight wads
that run Beige Midnight.  And that's sad.  Sad for you -- the fans.  And
what is stopping me from being a part of Beige Midnight, do you ask?
Just a little money.  A mere two million dollars -- for each issue I
appear in.  That's all.  Just two million.  And I know what you're going
to say -- why not do it for less money?  But I can't do that -- because
if I did do that -- I'd be only doing it for the money.  Not for the
Art.  You can't do Art for cheap.  Art costs money.  You want a Van Gogh
-- you have to pay the big bucks.  And if you want Awesome -- well, you
know it -- got to pay the big ones."

"So that's the story.  And I feel sorry for you the fans.  Yep.  Because
Beige Midnight could have been awesome.  And now -- we can only imagine
what could have been.  And we are all lesser for that."

"And oh yeah -- they're coming out with Beige Midnight #8 tomorrow.  And
I guess there are going to be villains and stuff like that in it.  But
what's the point?  I mean I'm not going to be in it.  Charlie Sheen
isn't going to be in it.  And mostly importantly -- Awesome -- isn't
going to be in it.  So, what's the point -- I ask you.  Yeah.  A bummer
isn't it.  I guess that's life."

"So since there's no point in reading Beige Midnight tomorrow, I suggest
you instead reread Beige Countdown #0 -- so you can relive the
awesomeness that is me.  Greatest-Most-Awesome-LNH-Villain-Ever Master
Man.  It's brilliant -- at least the part of it that has me in it.
Haven't read the rest of the issue.  I can't believe I didn't win a
RACCie for my performance.  I guess those RACCie voters -- they just
don't understand awesome.  And I pity them for that."

"Here's the link:"

http://www.lnhq.info/archives/beige-countdown/0

"Feel free to skip all of the parts that don't have me in them.  Enjoy!"

"Also here's my roster entry -- so you can find out how completely
awesome I am.  Feel free to print it out and put it over your bed."

http://www.lnhq.info/wiki/Greatest-Most-Awesome-LNH-Villain-Ever_Master_Man

"And while it's too late to save Beige Midnight #8, perhaps there is
still time to save the rest of the series.  So please go to this link
below and sign this petition so maybe those tightwads will realize what
a horrible mistake it would be to not have me in an issue of Beige
Midnight."

http://www.lnhq.info/wiki/Make_Beige_Midnight_Awesome_Petition

"Please.  If you love God, America, Charlie Sheen, and the Concept of
Awesomeness.  Please sign this petition.  Do it for the children."

"Thank you."

TOMORROW.

BEIGE MIDNIGHT #8

PLANET MUHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHH!!!!!!!!!!

(Sadly Greatest-Most-Awesome-LNH-Villain-Ever Master Man will not be in it)

Arthur "Awesomeless" Spitzer