[MV] The Super Wizard From Space #9

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Wed May 25 12:04:21 PDT 2011

-----Original Message-----
From: Andrew Perron <pwerdna at gmail.com>
Sent: Wednesday, 25 May 2011 9:39

>  > I have absolutely no idea :P He'd be completely outside his known
>  > universe, outside space and time as he'd know it. Does he just cease to
>  > be? Or slip into some other "next door" universe?

We also need to answer what happens when the universe from 1985 suddenly pops up in 1955.  Good thing the universes are mostly empty.  But if this has been going on for a while, that might explain why the Super Wizard's universe has so much super everything.

>  > Tell you what... next issue (number 10, which will be a week late,
>  > unfortunately), I'll throw someone into it and watch to see if he pops
>  > up in some other RACC imprint ;P
>
>  Oooooh, excellent.  Y'hear that, everybody?

This could be interesting, especially given where my next story is going.  But what if he pops up more than one place?