[MISC] GODLING # 22: Round ‘em up!

Andrew Perron pwerdna at gmail.com
Sun May 15 18:47:14 PDT 2011

On Wed, 11 May 2011 17:18:46 +0000 (UTC), jvdsteen wrote:

> – GODLING – THE ONE MAN PANTHEON:  ROUND ‘EM UP!

By the way, Godling has always had odd symbols in it for me.  I assume you
edit in Word or somesuch?

> “All right people, everything is in control. No need to worry. I’ll
> come by later to repair the damage,” Godling said to the office
> workers. There was a moment of pause and doubt, but finally he was
> rewarded with applause. The people of New Troy had all been witness of
> how Godling freed the city from Master Destiny.

Woo!  Actually appreciative bystanders!

> Hudson crosses his arms defiantly. “Are we going to keep turning to
> that showboat for help? Isn’t it time we started to fend for
> ourselves? What if something happens to him? We need to be able to
> fight back against these crazies. Without Godling.”

Ah, this ol' song and dance.  Let's see what you do with it...

> “What was that stuff about death being not the end?” the guard says.
> “It creeped me out.”
> “Ramblings of a dying man,” the doctor says.

Oh, you guys.  I cut 'em slack for super-types not having been around long,
but you don't suppose that the villain with the ridonkulously powerful
magical item might've had a backup plan?

...admittedly, not that there was much they could've done about it.  But
still.

> “I love folk punk. Street Dogs, Dropkick Murphy’s, Flogging Molly,”
> Janson says.
> Quentin gives her a blank look. “I have absolutely never heard of
> them. I’m more of a Bob Dylan and Johnny Cash lover myself.” That was
> probably the age difference talking there, Quentin thought.

Hah, Quentin's a square.

> “He means today is the first day we’ve been seeing each other without
> me handcuffing him,” Janson says.
> “Kinky,” Monica says.
> Quentin and Janson both get very red.

Mwahahahaha.

> NEXT: SCORPION GOD!

Andrew "NO .SIG MAN" "Juan" Perron, dun-dun-dunnnnn!