REVIEW: End of Month Reviews #87 - March 2011 [spoilers]

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Fri May 13 21:52:14 PDT 2011

On May 12, 9:32 pm, Saxon Brenton <saxonbren... at hotmail.com> wrote:

> SW10/HCC: March 2011: The Perils of the Wolf-Woman!
> A Superhuman World [SW10] series  {high concept 18}
> by Scott Eiler
>
>      With hindsight I've come to suspect that there's some information
> that is missing from this report from the World Journal Monthly....

>      Once again it may be the case that I'm over thinking things again.

No, I'll just admit bad writing.  I had to make up a good reason for
Sasquatchi to be interested in my world, and for my major (previously
unrevealed) Sasquatch character to have her history available to the
World Journal Monthly.  But of course, who really believes the World
Journal Monthly.

> My gut
> feeling is that the Wolf-Woman better keep her wits about her and be
> ready to run at the first sign of trouble from The Unicorn.

My own gut feeling is, we won't hear from the Wolf-Woman again.