META: Real life RACC/LNH Con in 2012?

Arthur Spitzer arspitzer at earthlink.net
Thu May 12 15:25:57 PDT 2011

On 5/11/11 2:49 PM, EDMLite wrote:
 > On May 10, 9:48 pm, Scott Eiler<sei... at eilertech.com>  wrote:
 >
 >> Well then.  The Bay Area is obviously closer for me, and I like it
better on
 >> personal experience, but I can't say it's cheaper for anyone.  If I
had to pick
 >> California, I'd pick whatever airport is easiest for people to
travel to.

 > We have three airports in the Bay Area.  I'm guessing SFO would
 > work out for most international travelers, and Oakland is a pretty
 > good bet for Americans, especially those able to travel on
 > Southwest (Arthur, I'm looking at you).

Looking at the prices of tickets for Yuma to SF... it would probably be
cheaper to drive there than go by plane...

And probably a lot stressful too... I haven't been on a plane since I
was 10 years old (a trip to SF funny enough)...

They strip search passengers now days?  :)

Anyways, if this con goes to the Bay... I suppose there are enough
people now for me to make the trip...

Still holding out hope for a bunch of RACC'rs who will want it in LA...

 >> But... How about Las Vegas?  Boy, it's cheap in the summer.
 >
 > I should not be allowed to return to Las Vegas.  Especially if we
 > get J.O.S.Hartung to come to this...
 >
 > --Rob Rogers
 > --Knows that's what he gets
 > for waking up in Vegas

Arthur "You haven't won yet, Mr. Rogers!" Spitzer