META: Real life RACC/LNH Con in 2012?

EDMLite robrogers72 at gmail.com
Wed May 11 14:49:20 PDT 2011

On May 10, 9:48 pm, Scott Eiler <sei... at eilertech.com> wrote:

> Well then.  The Bay Area is obviously closer for me, and I like it better on
> personal experience, but I can't say it's cheaper for anyone.  If I had to pick
> California, I'd pick whatever airport is easiest for people to travel to.

We have three airports in the Bay Area.  I'm guessing SFO would
work out for most international travelers, and Oakland is a pretty
good bet for Americans, especially those able to travel on
Southwest (Arthur, I'm looking at you).

> But... How about Las Vegas?  Boy, it's cheap in the summer.

I should not be allowed to return to Las Vegas.  Especially if we
get J.O.S.Hartung to come to this...

--Rob Rogers
--Knows that's what he gets
for waking up in Vegas