META: Real life RACC/LNH Con in 2012?

EDMLite robrogers72 at gmail.com
Wed May 11 14:41:45 PDT 2011

On May 10, 5:57 pm, Arthur Spitzer <arspit... at earthlink.net> wrote:

> Too bad it's near impossible to get Comicon tickets now days... that
> would be a fun place for a get together...

Well, Wondercon is in SF around the first week of April every year.
They usually have a pretty good lineup... and the Moscone Center
is just around the corner from the Cartoon Art Museum.  I'd think
either would be an auspicious place for our gathering.

Or we could just all show up at Michael Chabon's house, and demand
that he write a novel about the early years of alt.comics.lnh...

--Rob Rogers
--Can feel his fiendish plan coming together