META: Real life RACC/LNH Con in 2012?

EDMLite robrogers72 at gmail.com
Mon May 9 16:25:22 PDT 2011

I'd been thinking of this myself, and am glad Arthur brought it up.

1)   Would you be willing to fly to such an event?

If it was a reasonably inexpensive flight, and if I
still have a job a year from now.

2)  Would you be willing to drive to such an event?

Maybe, if it's in California.  (And even then, I'd
probably fly if it was anywhere south of Fresno).

3)  Would you go to an event that was held in the city you lived?

Absolutely!  And I'll point out that in addition to Eagle and
myself, the San Francisco Bay Area is the home of Dan'l
Danahey-Oakes, the man who inspired the creation of the
LNH.  He'd probably make a great guest speaker...

4)  Are you a billionaire or multi-millionaire that would be willing
pay to transport every RACC'r to your swinging mansion for the con?

Not yet.

5) When should this RACC Con take place?

It would make sense to have it in 2012...

--Rob Rogers
--Hoping to write something else before 2012