[MV] The Super Wizard From Space #7

Andrew Perron pwerdna at gmail.com
Fri May 6 16:00:55 PDT 2011

On Tue, 3 May 2011 23:01:34 +0000 (UTC), Wil Alambre wrote:

> "The third rule, each challenge must
> be witnessed by a space-champion. A third one. That is not
> involved in the fight."

Has this one been followed so far?

> "Pete?" Gavrilo spat back in radio waves. "Is that you, you
> traitorous tako?"

I love this line.

> "Shut up! Shut up about my mother!" the furious screaming was
> almost impossible to make out over the transmissions.

Not the reaction I was expecting!

> If this issue seems off, then you're not alone. With a busy
> schedule over the last couple weeks, I found myself with next to
> no time to finish this issue before my self-imposed Tuesday
> deadline. I kind of find the end result a little exposition-heavy
> and not much forward progress in the plot (it kind of ends in the
> same place as the previous issue). I'll try to do better next time.

Honestly, I liked it.  Very flavorful; exposition isn't a bad thing, as
long as it's delivered with characterization and care.  And you seem to
have a knack for pulling out new, interesting facts about the characters.

Andrew "NO .SIG MAN" "Juan" Perron, In Space!