SW10/RACCies: Night of the RACCies!

Andrew Perron pwerdna at gmail.com
Mon May 2 04:38:30 PDT 2011

On Mon, 2 May 2011 00:57:46 +0000 (UTC), Scott Eiler wrote:

> In retrospect, I seem to remember the real award was up on the stage, not down
> in the pit...  Too bad.  The story needed that moment down in the pit.

Well, Goddamn-Xmas-Not-Gonna-Type-That-Name-Out Lass had grabbed it, so
obviously, when she was being blasted by carols, she dropped it into the
pit.

> The *awesome* thing is, that scene could have worked with any author, er,
> character on RACC.  I bet even Tyrannus Auron would have left Kristi with a full
> award to take home.  But Kid Review *does* have a unique insight into the nature
> of the Awardiverse...

Indeeeeeeeed.

> You mean, where my characters are interacting with copies of your characters?  I
> figured that's what was happening anyway, because no one else has taken a
> challenge to keep RACCies in continuity.

Fair enough! I was thinking more about other people's characters anyway.
(Though, of course, the LNH is a special case.)

> But maybe that was the *real* Kid Review there...

Andrew "NO .SIG MAN" "Juan" Perron, wouldn't be surprised~