SW10/RACCies: Night of the RACCies!

Andrew Perron pwerdna at gmail.com
Sun May 1 03:56:29 PDT 2011

On Sun, 1 May 2011 02:56:30 +0000 (UTC), Scott Eiler wrote:

> The loudspeaker blared on.  "Holy $#!+, you could hide a *temple* down that
> cleavage!"

Hah, nice reference!

> Then I heard from Wyatt on vox link.  "Kristi!  They've got Ellipsis *and*
> Anvernacht sitting *next* to each other *at my table!*  Plus a Nazi skinhead
> sitting next to an African prince!  *And The Trillions have someone here!*
> Danger level maximum!"

Heeheehee

> "Dammit!  If it goes wrong, look for the grenade on my belt!  Now I have to go
> play along..."

*cartoonish explosion, leaving only soot-blackened faces*

> Sometimes the nominees got to go up for the crowd to look.

Note that this is supposed to be clips played on a screen, a la the Oscars.
But whatevs!

> Everyone was looking at me.  I didn't know what to think.  I just waved and
> said, "Thank you!  Man, I didn't expect this!"
>
> "Me either," chuckled the guy on the other shoulder. "I mean, I was thinking
> it's an honor just to be nominated--"
>
> "THAT'S it!" Some woman slammed our robot into the orchestra pit with a big pole.

Heeheeheehee.  Man, good to see stuff from the opposite perspective. <3 And
it makes so much sense!

> "Some kind of spiritual warfare using Christmas carols.  They even got Ellipsis
> and that Satanist mayor to sing together.  *Man.*  Now *move that effing robot!*"

I'm so glad I put Chancellor Wyatt in there. XD

> The guy looked up at me.  Nell'd slapped him awake too.  He said, "Sharing's not
> a problem here."  He reached into the award, and pulled out another award!
> "There.  Now we both have one."

See?  I'm just that awesome!  ...I mean *he*.  Kid Review is just that
awesome.

> I've taken a challenge to keep the RACCies *in continuity* for my story line.
> This is now my second annual "Night of the RACCies" post.  I hope to continue
> that tradition.  I hope to even do it on the same day as the RACCies.  I think
> I'm 2 for 2 now.

I enjoy it much, though I reserve the right to invoke Lalo's "copy
crossover" idea.

> I've mentioned elsewhere, ultimate power must come from *somewhere*.  I've now
> established that the ultimate power in my continuum resides with the RACCies.
> It's probably nestling in alongside LNH Authorpower now.  Use that power wisely.
>   8{D>

Pointless Awards Man II: And I am YOUR GOD!  BWAHAHAHA

> Oh, and thanks for the Rabbit Breeder Award (heh) and a Story Arc Award.  But I
> believe the message of this ceremony is, we need more Spellbinder stories.  8{D>

Seriously!

Andrew "NO .SIG MAN" "Juan" Perron, Robin, get to it.