META: Questions anyone?

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Thu Mar 31 18:22:37 PDT 2011

James Mason wrote:
> I decided. It's been over 10 chapters an I want to do a FAQ. Ask me
> any questions about One Day At a Time or about me! Post you questions
> Don't ask about that though.

That's an interesting idea.  I don't have any questions for you, James, because
I've read your entire published body of work.  But the *rest* of us should
probably be doing FAQs... especially me, because almost all my (self-)published
work was outside this newsgroup.

Only their myths concerned peace and contentment, and that in such a
coercive, sullen package it was obvious that the Earth humans resented
the very idea.

- from "Passing" by Elaine Radford, Aboriginal SF, May/June 1987.