LNH: Beige Midnight #7: The Bart Age III: "The Mountain Top" (4/4)

Arthur Spitzer arspitzer at earthlink.net
Tue Mar 29 18:45:45 PDT 2011

On 3/27/11 2:20 AM, Martin Phipps wrote:
> Hmm.  Okay.  Pretty good.  One thing though.
>
> In real life the cat would have saved us because our cats cats love
> us.
>
> Our cats love us.  They really do.
>
> Martin

Thanks for the comments.

And I'm sure some cats really love humans.

However...

My first pet when I was a kid was a cat... and
she always had this look of contempt on her face
as if she was always annoyed by us stupid humans.

And she'd always be sure to scratch you when she
was tired of being petted.

Arthur "Not that I have anything against cats.." Spitzer