SW10: December 2010 #4: Cauldron Book II Part 4 (of 7)

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Tue Mar 22 18:15:58 PDT 2011

Andrew Perron wrote:
> On Mon, 21 Mar 2011 02:25:38 +0000 (UTC), Scott Eiler wrote:
>
>> But thanks. The Body Up bus got to us in Virginia today. Brett loves it. He's
>> gotten back into the old Ellipsis Z compartment with all the electronics. I
>> still can't believe you actually had Ellipsis himself as your electronics tech
>> once. (Citation)
>
> [citation needed]

http://www.eilertech.com/stories/2006/bus.htm

In general, wherever the story says "Citation", you can go to the story web page
and see it.  I put the web page in Author's Notes, but you can probably find it
easily enough from http://www.eilertech.com/stories/2010/ .

>> I've finally got the story moving again. I'd like to get it over with so my
>> storyline can start invading 2011 in earnest instead of just reacting to plot
>> challenges. Probably three more episodes.  I'm likely to just shove them through
>> so I can be done.  Maybe that'll lead to more "story patches", but sometimes you
>> just have to say "good enough" and move on.  I say that when I'm spending more
>> time on the author's notes than the story...
>
> Let it flow and go!  Sure, don't make any easily-avoidable mistakes, but if
> you're stuck, power on through!
>
> Andrew "NO .SIG MAN" "Juan" Perron, all the way!

I like the way you think.

Only their myths concerned peace and contentment, and that in such a
coercive, sullen package it was obvious that the Earth humans resented
the very idea.

- from "Passing" by Elaine Radford, Aboriginal SF, May/June 1987.