HCC/MISC: Team Xero #006

Jamas Enright thad at eyrie.org
Thu Mar 17 20:53:07 PDT 2011

On Wed, 16 Mar 2011, Scott Eiler wrote:

> Andrew Perron wrote:
>> On Wed, 16 Mar 2011 22:12:05 +0000 (UTC), Jamas Enright wrote:
>>
>>> There's a Sasquatch in the city, and the Unicorns aren't happy about it.
>>> Who will acheive their aim first?
>>>
>>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CmJDUgsPEQ4
>>
>> WOW that French accent.
>
> I got that it was French, but I mostly didn't understand it.

And that was the comprehensible version! I had to change some dialogue
because it was just a collection of sounds. Interesting point: the French
can't use a w. Unicorn kept saying "doubleyou eee" instead of we, so I had
to write oui.

Also point out that this did take me a few hours to put together, and that
was after some hours the previous night before the software crashed and
hadn't saved anything (the keyboard shortcut is a lie!).

--
Jamas Enright
Blog: http://www.jamasenright.com