[Meta/Misc/RACCies/HCC] Need characters! {HC118}

Phantasm phantom_belcher at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 16 22:52:03 PDT 2011

On Mar 14, 5:24 pm, Saxon Brenton <saxonbren... at hotmail.com> wrote:
> On Sun 13 Mar 2011 Phantasm (phantom_belc... at yahoo.com) noted:
>
> > This seems like an interesting set of characters that have been
> > offered so far.
>
> > Compass Rose, VAXX, Warrior Ashanti, Morningstar, Bruce Klybourn,
> > Miss Cleo, Michael Jocasta, and Dr. Fay
>
> Um, yes, it is, isn't it.  Gosh.
>
> Now, if I were sensible I'd stick to the first two or three characters
> to be offered up.  Or at least the two or three characters that offered
> up the struck me as providing the most amusment potential.
>
> But I think I've already established that I'm not being sensible about
> this.  I will, however, insist on one character per imprint.

Hmm...

Well, in that case, I'd say go with Cleo rather than Mike for the
StarFall contribution, due to the simple fact that Cleo is Current!
StarFall, and Mike is Old!StarFall.

That still leaves you with Compass Rose, VAXX, Bruce Klybourne, Miss
Cleo, and Dr. Fay so far (going with your selection for the SW10
imprint), all from different imprints.  Could be very interesting.