[Meta/Misc/RACCies/HCC] Need characters! {HC118}

Phantasm phantom_belcher at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 12 20:26:15 PST 2011

On Mar 11, 11:21 pm, Saxon Brenton <saxonbren... at hotmail.com> wrote:
> Super happy intense silliness is go!
>
> Hello,
>
> Andrew asked me to repost _Remember To Vote Team-Up #1_ from 2000,
> starring Remember-To-Vote-In-The-RACCies-Or-I'LL-Rip-Your-Arms-Off Man.
>
> However, I'm feeling intensely silly just at the moment.
> Therefore, I will not do this.
> Instead, I will write _Remember To Vote Team-Up #2_!
>
> And since I do not have time to write this *and* write a submission
> for the High Concept Challenge 18, this story will combine both!
>
> But wait, there's more!
>
> _Remember To Vote Team-Up_ is a RACCies imprint!  That means it needs
> two or more established characters (provided by different authors from
> different imprints) to team up!
>
> (why yes, RACCies posting are continuity free zones.  why do you ask?)
>
> And for this I need your help.  For the next day or so I want people to
> post here to RACC suggesting a character of theirs that I can team up
> to help mitigate a war between the unicorns and the sasquatches, all
> while avoiding the attention of Remember-To-Vote-In-The-RACCies-Or-
> I'LL-Rip-Your-Arms-Off Man!
>
> This is time critical, so please answer ASAP.

Go ahead and use Miss Cleo, Voodoo Queen of New Orleans, if you wish.
(Thick Cajun accent optional.)

If you really want to delve into the back issues, use my heroic
vampire, Michael Jocasta, from the old!StarFall title Blood Ties (I
think he and Sara Nephthys are the only two to survive the title...).