[Meta/Misc/RACCies/HCC] Need characters! {HC118}

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Sat Mar 12 01:13:19 PST 2011

Saxon Brenton wrote:
> Super happy intense silliness is go!
> And for this I need your help.  For the next day or so I want people to
> post here to RACC suggesting a character of theirs that I can team up
> to help mitigate a war between the unicorns and the sasquatches, all
> while avoiding the attention of Remember-To-Vote-In-The-RACCies-Or-
> I'LL-Rip-Your-Arms-Off Man!
>
> This is time critical, so please answer ASAP.

Uh, I'm not sure I understand, but I'm not sure my understanding is important
either to your universe or mine.  8{D>

I'm going to volunteer the three characters I would have sent to the RACCies if
my plot had been a little different last year:  Adu Asantemantse the Warrior
Ashanti; "Morningstar" Julie Wolcott; and World Journal Monthly correspondent
Bruce Klybourn.  Please contact me privately if you'd like to use Bruce, because
I can tell you an interesting plot point or two.  Otherwise, knock yourself out
with any or all of them.  My world can adapt.  That's what any Superhuman World
is about.

Only their myths concerned peace and contentment, and that in such a
coercive, sullen package it was obvious that the Earth humans resented
the very idea.

- from "Passing" by Elaine Radford, Aboriginal SF, May/June 1987.