[Meta/Misc/RACCies/HCC] Need characters! {HC118}

Andrew Perron pwerdna at gmail.com
Fri Mar 11 21:32:47 PST 2011

On Sat, 12 Mar 2011 04:21:55 +0000 (UTC), Saxon Brenton wrote:

> Super happy intense silliness is go!

!!! Woo-hoo!

> Therefore, I will not do this.
> Instead, I will write _Remember To Vote Team-Up #2_!

!!!!! Better than I coulda expected!

> And for this I need your help.  For the next day or so I want people to
> post here to RACC suggesting a character of theirs that I can team up
> to help mitigate a war between the unicorns and the sasquatches, all
> while avoiding the attention of Remember-To-Vote-In-The-RACCies-Or-
> I'LL-Rip-Your-Arms-Off Man!

Hmmmm.  How about I toss in Compass Rose, who appeared in the last RACCies
ceremony as a character from an imprint that doesn't exist yet? (I'm still
working on it - it's changed much since that early conception.) Her powers
are just (as of this writing) an innate sense of direction, though she's
been having Adventures since she was six, so is experienced with such.
She's smart and creative, but easily knocked off a train of thought.  As
mentioned in the ceremony, she has a complicated pattern of triangles and
diamonds painted on her face in red, purple and gold.  Brown hair and eyes,
and probably just wearing practical clothes.

Andrew "NO .SIG MAN" "Juan" Perron, thinkthinkthink.