HCC17: results

Tim Munn drtimphd at gmail.com
Thu Mar 3 19:42:33 PST 2011

On Mar 2, 1:58 pm, Saxon Brenton <saxonbren... at hotmail.com> wrote:
> {sigh}
> Four votes, each for a different story.
> I hereby use the tie-breaking powers invested in me by Dvandom almighty
> to add an extra vote to Modern Zombies by Tim Munn, 'cause I thought it
> was a nice little character piece.
> {lobs the HCC18 at Tim}
>
> ---
> Saxon Brenton

Wow!  Amazing!  This is the first anything I've won in awhile!  Wow!
It feels like the Oscars right now!  Holy crap!  :)
But, I thank the voters for their votes.  Four was pretty tough...
dang.  This next Challenge might be close, but it might not.  The next
Challenge is on me; to figure out your Next High Concept Challenge.
Things will have to be thought upon, because the Next High Concept
Challenge is (should be) full of serious things.  I don't have an idea
as yet what the Next High Concept Challenge will be.  I'll have
something by Sunday.  I just hope it wont be too lame.

Tim Munn

:)