8Fold/Acra/HCC: My Father's Son #2 [HCC20]

Saxon Brenton saxonbrenton at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 27 10:20:45 PDT 2011

On Weds 22 June 2011 Scott Eiler observed:
> Hmmm, I psense the Power Limitation commonly known as Hole in the Middle

(I'm bit leery about giving away too much, but given my glacial pace
of writing it probably won't make much difference, so:

Yes, a power with the 'Hole In The Middle' is one obvious interpretation,
but it's not the one I was thinking of.  Which means suppose I should
have a quick scene showing that Slowpoke has considered this possibility,
and has broken in and looked at the powerwork of his permanent record to
check it against his own perceptions.

---
Saxon Brenton