MISC: One Day at a Time #15

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Sat Jun 25 19:02:31 PDT 2011

"Andrew Perron"  wrote in message
news:1aqikx43bjt9v.g5s3sts6c3am.dlg at 40tude.net...

On Sat, 25 Jun 2011 19:12:36 +0000 (UTC), James Mason wrote:

> > Keep in mind this is a few months before the main story so Doctor
> > Vengeance is really talking about the company that happens to have the
> > same name as Mike...

The Kittyman All-Natural Food Company has an animated mascot.  "If the Kitty
Man will eat it, it *must* be All Natural!"
Kitty Man may well have inspired Mike Kittyman to subconsciously take on the
power set he has.

> >  and the owner JUST SO HAPPENS to have a long lost
> > brother named Mike but he has nothing to do with our hairy little
> > protagonist.

... future plot thread, thanks.

> > Also Doctor Vengeance is the owner of the Puppyboy
> > company (Yes they changed their name because they were competing with
> > Kittyman) And is a little crazy

But of course the Puppyboy Conglomerate would want to discredit Kittyman
All-Natural Anything.  As for craziness, most successful business people are
at least a little.  You should come visit the phone company some time.

> Doctor Vengeance has been bitter his whole life, just because his parents
> named him "Doctor".  He got a BS in Management just to spite them!
>
> Andrew "NO .SIG MAN" "Juan" Perron, Puppy Pops.

Evil puppy-skin ice cream sundae for me, thanks...  I actually had the SW10
Masters of Evil eating those once, just because they could.
http://www.eilertech.com/stories/2007/raleigh.htm