MISC: One Day at a Time #15

James Mason mason.james.jamesmason at gmail.com
Sat Jun 25 12:12:37 PDT 2011

Ugg my message did go through, whelp nothing to do now but to retype
it.

On Jun 24, 9:57 pm, "Scott Eiler" <sei... at eilertech.com> wrote:

> You know that and I know that, but the government regulators are probably
> wondering.

Of course.

> ... In his underground laboratory, Doctor Vengeance cackled.  "My Master
> Plan to discredit my enemies is proceeding in accordance with my Master
> Plan!  First Genny, then the Kittyman, then the world!"

Keep in mind this is a few months before the main story so Doctor
Vengeance is really talking about the company that happens to have the
same name as Mike, and the owner JUST SO HAPPENS to have a long lost
brother named Mike but he has nothing to do with our hairy little
protagonist. Also Doctor Vengeance is the owner of the Puppyboy
company (Yes they changed their name because they were competing with
Kittyman) And is a little crazy