SW10: Superhuman World 2011 Web Site Update

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Fri Jun 24 22:03:59 PDT 2011

No new stories.  (You'll always see the good ones here first.  Group hug!)
But I now have this year's Earth-clickable image and navigation for each
story at http://www.eilertech.com/stories/2011/ , and at all the stories you
get to from there.

So what?  Now you can (for instance) see a map of the Earth with a big arrow
and label that says "Britannia Beach".  The big arrow will show you where
the %^&* Britannia Beach is, and the label will let you click to the story.
Once you get to that story, you'll still get that same map that also says
"New Bosnia".   Minutes of fun!   But this can expand to *days*, if you
follow all the links I've added to each page.  Earth 2011 is now a full part
of Eilertech.com.  Golly!

Thanks for the ongoing readership.