MISC: One Day at a Time #15

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Fri Jun 24 18:57:41 PDT 2011

"James Mason"  wrote in message
news:67e801d5-94bf-484f-b4a8-a9bbc3fdeacd at r33g2000prh.googlegroups.com...

> On Jun 23, 9:42 pm, "Scott Eiler" <sei... at eilertech.com> wrote:
> > Today the Food and Drug Administrator announced a ban on Blue Dye #34,
> > which
> > is a major component of Kermit Pops.  FDA spokesperson Steve Russell
> > stated,
> > "There's evidence this food additive has mind-altering properties."
> > Local
> > groceries immediately noticed a run on Kermit Pops and other foods with
> > the
> > dye, including Kittyman Brand All-Natural Blueberry Juice Cocktail.
>
> Keep in mind. She was COMPLETELY sober when she attacked that tree.

You know that and I know that, but the government regulators are probably
wondering.

... In his underground laboratory, Doctor Vengeance cackled.  "My Master
Plan to discredit my enemies is proceeding in accordance with my Master
Plan!  First Genny, then the Kittyman, then the world!"

(signed) Scott, always helping.