[MV] The Super Wizard From Space #11

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Thu Jun 23 18:22:34 PDT 2011

"Andrew Perron"  wrote in message
news:7dyu6myxkomu.1tpcyq811zl87$.dlg at 40tude.net...

On Wed, 22 Jun 2011 22:18:38 +0000 (UTC), Wil Alambre wrote:

> > Queen Buzz was gone. Only sticky chunky puddles remained.
>
> Oshit.
>
> Andrew "NO .SIG MAN" "Juan" Perron, this is such good stuff.

I like to think anything could happen next.  For instance, if I were one of
the seven most powerful beings in the universe *and* I had the power to
create royal bee jelly, I might leave puddles of it behind as I teleported
away from vengeful Seuss-fishes... and then the jelly would explode, because
it's super jelly!

(signed) Scott, helping.