StarFall/HCC20: Going Solo #5: Behind Blue Eyes

Andrew Perron pwerdna at gmail.com
Tue Jun 21 21:54:15 PDT 2011

On Tue, 21 Jun 2011 18:54:53 +0000 (UTC), Phantasm wrote:

> On Jun 9, 4:32 pm, Andrew Perron <pwer... at gmail.com> wrote:

<snip>
>> Ah, okay, I wasn't sure if he'd was regular ruthless extremist or
>> extra-spicy nacho crazy until this point.
>
> I'm curious... which do you think he is?  (This may affect upcoming
> story arcs, mind, as folks in the FBI and DHS - not to mention the
> Sentinel - will react to him differently depending on how they see
> him.)

Extra crazy with sour cream.  Anyone whose plans specifically call for a
significant percentage of humanity to die... yeeeeeeah.

>> Yeah, that's way more ethical.
>
> Is that serious or sarcastic?  My sarcasm-sense doesn't always work
> over text formats.

Serious, definitely.  Staying objective is laudable, but it's nothing
compared to making sure people don't die.

Andrew "NO .SIG MAN" "Juan" Perron, gotta know why you're doing what you're
doing.