HCC20: Voting time!

William Strickland indomitable.william at gmail.com
Mon Jun 20 12:23:47 PDT 2011

HCC20 is closed! I should've said this yesterday, but it was kind of a
busy day for me. Two simultaneous holidays, an anniversary, and a
birthday. Hoi.

Final Contestants are:

http://dagwood.sandwich.net/starfall/current/going_solo_05.php
Going Solo 5 by Phantasm

http://wil.alambre.ca/racc/posts/read/632
CSV 29 - Star Gazing by Dave Van Domelen

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1IPqD0rZTUo
Team Xero 8 by Jamas Enright

http://www.eilertech.com/stories/2011/page.php?fn=lateran.txt&tl=Lateran%20Speaks
http://www.eilertech.com/stories/2011/page.php?fn=rapture.txt&tl=Day%20of%20the%20Rapture
Lateran Speaks/The Day of the Rapture by Scott Eiler
(I'm counting Scott's two works as a single item since they're
narratively linked - Scott, if you'd prefer I count them separately --
or if this is against regs or something -- lemme know.)

And now, the time of voting is upon us. On this solemn occasion, you
may condemn one of these poor souls to victory in the twentieth High
Concept Challenge by e-mailing your choice to me at
indomitable.william at gmail.com.