MISC: One Day at a Time #15

James Mason mason.james.jamesmason at gmail.com
Thu Jun 16 16:45:26 PDT 2011

                                Chapter 15:
                                  Issues.

Announcer: Inside of Alex's apartment, with the camera facing the
portal to the outside world...

Alex: *Slams the door open! Don't worry, the door is used to it.*
Ahhhh, my face. It's like I chewed soooooooo much gum.

Announcer: So gumface goes to her room and plops on her bed.

Alex: .oO(Man I like being a super hero but it makes me tired. I wonder
how Mike and the other guy feel... about... zzzzzz.)

Announcer: Hours later... (It's night, by the way, just in case you
wanted to know. Nerd.)

Alex: *BIG OLD YAWN* What time is it?

Announcer: She looked out the window above her computer, because where
else would she put a computer in this room? The bed takes up two-thirds
of the room, her bookcase takes up another quarter, and hey what are
you doing no stop it this is important information for the nerds and
I--

Alex: Dang it, it's night! Hate waking up mumble mumble.

Random noise or person: ...sniff... ...sniff...

Alex: Huh? *Goes to the door across from her room and it's a-- all
right, fine, I'll keep it short. knock knock knock* Hey, doc,
everything alright?

Definitely a person on the other side of the door who now talks in a
creepy monotone: Yes. I'm fine. Go away.

Alex: .oO(Huh. Well she's acting odd. Ehhh, probably has nothing to do
with me.)

Announcer: She goes back to her room with the closet she can barely
open because the book case is in the way and I'm done.

Alex: .oO(Must be hard being a university professor and having to
partake in experiments involving new stuff. Then again, I could be
wrong and it could very well be easy and awesome. What do I know? I
just hope Genny isn't--)

Probably Genny: *SLAM* Woo, what a night!

Alex: Drunk again. *Sigh*

Announcer: And so she goes over to Genny. That's kind of plain, guys,
can I mix it up a little? She traversed her elongated hallway to find
Genny drunk out of her mind, standing somewhat tipsily upright and
glaring right at her.

Genny: Oh... *sway* hi, andrew... *sway*

Alex: I don't know if I like you more when you're drunk or sober.
Either, way it's an experience I'll remember for a while. Now let's get
you to bed before the Slender Man comes. *takes her to her room*

Genny: I can ta-- I can fight him... I did it once, you know... (hic)

Alex: Yes, and the people who own that tree where very impressed with
the damage you did to it. *Plops her on her bed* Now time for drunken
beddy-byes!

Genny: I can fight (hic) iron man, I'm ready couch... zzzzzz.

Alex: .oO(Oy. With Samantha being sad over something and Genny drunk,
it kind of makes me look like I have no problems at all. *sigh* Maybe I
should go back to sleep.)

The Arch Mage: (Hello? Greg are you there?)Oo.

Alex: .oO(AHHHHHH! WHAT THE HELL?)

Mike: (Did we interrupt something? I hope we didn't. Sorry sorry.)Oo.

Alex: .oO(No, you didn't interrupt anything. I was just about to go to
sleep. So how are you doing this?)

The Arch Mage and Mike: (Magic.)Oo.

The Arch Mage: (Specifically, a new spell.)Oo.

Alex: .oO(Ah, I see, a spell for reconnaissance, stealth, and
communication.)

The Arch Mage: (Oooh, those are good ideas!)Oo.

Mike: (Yeah. I wanted to talk to you, but if you're going to sleep then
I should probably leave you be.)Oo.

Alex: .oO(NO! I... well, I guess I should get up early. Okay, fine. But
can we talk tomorrow?)

Mike: (Sure! With this spell, we can talk to each other whenever we
want.)Oo.

Alex: .oO(Is there a way to keep someone from talking to you though the
spell if you need some time alone?)

The Arch Mage: (I'm working on it.)Oo.

Alex: .oO(Thanks. And goodnight.)

Hey guys, it's me, James Mason. Sorry this is so late, but my computer
was still experiencing problems and, well, I had to get a new one.
There was also other stuff happening that needed my attention more, so
sorry for that. Hopefully I'll be able to work on new chapters soon, as
long as other stuff doesn't get in the way/I'm not feeling lazy that
month.