META: Introduction

Phantasm phantom_belcher at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 13 14:07:59 PDT 2011

On Jun 12, 11:50 pm, Ryunosuke <ffiv... at hotmail.com> wrote:
> Hi, everyone. I'm new to RACC so I thought I'd introduce myself. My
> totally awesome friend Andrew Perron told me about this place, and I
> thought it would be a good place to post my writings. I've already
> posted a chapter of my first story, Shadow Shift, and I'm hoping that
> the feedback I get here will inspire me to write more. I've heard a
> lot of good things about this place from Andrew, and I'm looking
> forward to meeting new people and reading some interesting stories
> along the way.

Welcome aboard.  Check your sanity at the door; don't worry, you won't
miss it a bit. ;)

As for the story itself, it seems pretty good.  A nice little urban
fantasy tale (although I'm no real critic in that respect).  I suspect
there's more to the protagonist's parents than has been revealed; they
seem a little too Leave It To Beaver.  (Please don't go with the "oh,
he was adopted" line; to me, that always comes across as a cop-out...)