META: Introduction

Ryunosuke ffivfan at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 12 20:50:41 PDT 2011

Hi, everyone. I'm new to RACC so I thought I'd introduce myself. My
totally awesome friend Andrew Perron told me about this place, and I
thought it would be a good place to post my writings. I've already
posted a chapter of my first story, Shadow Shift, and I'm hoping that
the feedback I get here will inspire me to write more. I've heard a
lot of good things about this place from Andrew, and I'm looking
forward to meeting new people and reading some interesting stories
along the way.