LNH: Legion of Net.Heroes Volume 2 #43: "Columbus Day!"

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Sun Jun 12 16:32:30 PDT 2011

"Andrew Perron" <pwerdna at gmail.com> wrote in message
news:<18l1ls1nm5f94.1c9e3h4yxquwx.dlg at 40tude.net>...

> The Evil Columbus snarled and swung his blade.  The Good Columbus
> sidestepped it gracefully, catching the arm and delivering a sock to
> the chin.  Evil Columbus frothed in rage and bit down on Good
> Columbus's arm.  They swung about, locked in combat, kicking and
> punching and stabbing and shouting.

... I was about to ask what kind of superpowers a giant Columbus would have,
especially when imagined by a modern-day small boy.  A real Columbus would
probably be really persuasive.  An imaginary magic giant Columbus would
probably fight a lot like a Mighty Morphing Power Ranger.  But this works
too.

Oh, and "Summon Giant Columbus" is the coolest superpower I've seen in a
long time.