MISC: One Day at a Time: Deleted Scene (Chapter 14)

James Mason mason.james.jamesmason at gmail.com
Mon Jun 6 20:59:08 PDT 2011

On Jun 6, 6:22 pm, Scott Eiler <sei... at eilertech.com> wrote:

> Well, yeah, but the details of how these guys survive having bombs
> planted on their backs might be interesting too.  Did the Arch Mage use
> his cat-like tail to sweep the grenade off the small of his back, or did
> he have his friend the Kittyman cast a spell of invulnerability on him?
>   Or am I getting the characters backwards?  8{D>
>
> --
> ---------- Scott Eiler  8{D>  ----  http://www.eilertech.com-------

Yeah I'd say you have a few things backwards. I thought it was clear
enough that the characters were getting bombs planted on their faces.
I should have made it more clear that the bombs on their faces were
different than the grenades he was lobbing. Also I thought I explained
how the guys survive the explosions from chapter 10 (Which were much
worse than the ones in 14, chap 10s are like getting punched by a wall
that is made of bricks and fire where as chapter 14s are like getting
punched in the gut.) In chapters 11 and 12 but if that's not clear
enough than I should make it more clear.