MISC: One Day at a Time: Deleted Scene (Chapter 14)

James Mason mason.james.jamesmason at gmail.com
Sun Jun 5 15:21:51 PDT 2011

                             Deleted Scene:
                               Chapter 14

Announcer: This happens while Mike and Sir Greg are talking. Because
talking is not a free action.

The Arch Mage: Okay, maybe he won’t notice me charging my spells.

Bomberguy 64: HEY, WHAT ARE YOU DOING?

The Arch Mage: *really strained-sounding* N-nothing.

Bomberguy 64: Looks like you are doing something, something I won’t
like, something I may have to explode!

The Arch Mage: Well, take this!

Announcer: And then he shoots a bunch of MISSLES!

The Arch Mage: Wait what? Since when could I do that?

Announcer: The MISSLES! Hit Bomberguy 64 but did not damage him in the
slightest.

Bomberguy 64: Hey you like to explode stuff too? NOW WE ARE EXPLOSION
BUDDIES! GIVE ME A HUG!

The Arch Mage: No wait STO-- *HUG ANYWAY* Awww, dang it, you probably
strapped bombs to me too, didn't ya?

Announcer: Yep. *BOMB*

The Arch Mage: Why is it always explosions?

Announcer: And that's it. Go home... Please?