HCC: HCC #22: Someone Else's Characters

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Thu Jul 28 19:00:53 PDT 2011

I think it's settled.  I hereby declare High Concept Challenge #22 open.
  Wil, Dave, Andrew, Saxon and I have volunteered characters for public
use.  Each creator can elaborate as they wish (I'll list my characters
in a separate post), but each writer probably already has characters
they remember and would like to use as guests.

Unless anyone asks for an extension, I'm going to close the contest and
open the voting on Monday 25 August 2011, at 5 pm U.S. Pacific Daylight
time.  That's three weeks and four weekends for writing.  This may seem
long, but we'll probably need extra time for researching characters.
I'll close the polls a week later.

The winning writer (not the creator) will get to declare the next contest.

Green flag!