LNH/ADMIN: Wiki Bits

Andrew Perron pwerdna at gmail.com
Wed Jul 27 16:03:41 PDT 2011

Several bits of administrivia related to the LNH Wiki, located at
http://www.lnhq.info/wiki/MainPage !

First: Edit access is now a doable thing!  Just make an account and mail me
your accountname.

Second: Does anyone mind me cutting down the cruft in
http://www.lnhq.info/wiki/LNH_History ? I don't think we need a list of
every single storyline in the adjectiveless LNH series in 1993, or a
summary of Retcon Hour that's longer than the one in the actual Retcon Hour
page.  This info was useful back in the original 1995 essay it came from,
but now it's a bit redundant.

Third: Furthermore, if you have any feature requests, just ask!  Lalo has
left me in charge of the maintenance, and I'm sure I can figure it out!
Eventually!

Andrew "NO .SIG MAN" "Juan" Perron, I- I guess