LNH/Meta: Internal Affairs

Andrew Perron pwerdna at gmail.com
Mon Jul 25 04:58:58 PDT 2011

On Mon, 25 Jul 2011 01:29:38 +0000 (UTC), EDMLite wrote:

> A (somewhat) random question:
>
> Which LNH characters would you choose for a black ops mission?
>
> Specifically, which characters would you send in pursuit of a former
> LNH member who had gone rogue?

Well, since black ops teams are edgy, they'll have members dying a lot, so
Cannon Fodder fits in well, and his restored connection to Senseless
Violence fits in too.  Fuzzy has the right attitude, and her Ambiguity
Field probably confers some level of stealth.  Also, she carries a gun.
Dva of the Alt.Riders's Silence powers would be useful.  Invisible
Incendiary has both the stealth and firepower aspects - do we have any
other lurkers still around?  Obscure Trivia Lad can shapeshift, and with
his resurrection, can be the mysterious one with lots of secrets in his
backstory that weren't thought out by the writers and never get
satisfyingly explained.  Senses Lass has appropriate powers, and fits the
"reformed villain" slot.  And, of course, for the "chased by the
government" plot, you can bring in Grammer Lad.

Andrew "NO .SIG MAN" "Juan" Perron, lots of heavy inking!