LNH/RACCies: Just Imagine Saxon Brenton vs. Andrew Perron in the Return of the RACCies! #11: There's a Zombie On Everybody's Lawn!

Andrew Perron pwerdna at gmail.com
Sun Jul 17 20:51:13 PDT 2011

On Mon, 18 Jul 2011 02:00:23 +0000 (UTC), Scott Eiler wrote:

> Heh heh.  I'm late to this story, but I get the RACC humor.

Mwahahaha.  Well, I have all the parts of the story archived here:

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/8877212/Ununniliad.html

They're under "Just Imagine..." The first two arcs were collected by Saxon
himself!

Andrew "NO .SIG MAN" "Juan" Perron, who had a reason for introducing new
characters in the latest issue instead of using established ones, but can't
seem to remember exactly what it was...