MISC: One Day at a Time: Coming Soon...

Andrew Perron pwerdna at gmail.com
Sat Jul 16 21:55:24 PDT 2011

                   IT started out as a normal murder.

Victor Montague: Strangled with a rubber axe? That's a new one.

                          Then another murder.

Mike: Okay, thirty knives is a bit of an overkill.

   And then another one - only, this time it's connected to an overly-
                         complicated bank heist.

The Arch Mage: So here's what we know so far. A tech expert went into
some sort of heating pipe, then afterwards, team one entered, lead by
three people. They opened up the pipes at certain points while being
attacked while team two distracted most of the guys going up against
team one. However, when team one opened up all the pipes, they tried to
hide behind a bulkhead, which their tech expert, now out of the pipe,
had to close, but not before team two came behind the bulkhead;
unfortunately, the guy who was to close the bulkhead looked out and got
shot in the face. However--

Alex: Question!

The Arch Mage: Yes?

Alex: Did you play Mass Effect 2 instead of doing the work you were
supposed to do?

The Arch Mage: SHUT UP IT'S VERY WELL WRITTEN!

                      Then it got more complicated.

Announcer: When they're all dead, I'll be the only Frenchman here.
Wait, I'm French Canadian, what am I talking about?

             By a guy who watched Scary Movie once or twice.

Mike: Quickly, we must get to the end of the shopping line with 10
items or less!

Sir Greg: Quick, make out with me!

Mike: Well, that would be hard to do, since you are completely covered
with armor. Wait, what?

       And he once thought that his fan fictions were a good idea.

Robertson: What happened here?

Announcer: Cut to a scene of absolutely everything destroyed and
several bodies on the floor!

Mike: There was a fire fight.

Alex: I'm a random witness and I vouch for him!

Robertson: This is why I get drunk! *hic*

                   Comes One Day at a Time: Issue 17!

Alex: Will anything that happened in this happen in the actual chapter?

Everyone else: No.

Alex: Want to have a orgy?

Mike: Sure!

The Arch Mage: If I've got time.

Sir Greg: Okay.

Alex: Aren't you me?

Sir Greg: Yes.

Alex: Oh, well, you're uninvited anyway. Not that I don't like you,
it's just that your armor would make things a little difficult.

               Coming soon to a Discussion Group near you!