MISC: Movie Trailer #6

Martin Phipps martinphipps2 at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 16 04:08:51 PDT 2011

      Jigsaw is back... for a seventh* time.

                     "Everybody
                 "Rock your body
                      "Everybody
              "Rock your body right,
              "Jigsaw's back alright!"

     And, this time, he's making people sing!

"That hurts, that scars, that wounds and marks
      "Any heart not tough or strong enough
      "To take a lot of pain, take a lot of pain"

              SAW 8: THE MUSICAL!

                Starring Paul Young

     "Ev'ry time you go away you take a
              "piece of me with you."

                       Gloria Gaynor

                         'I will survive
'Oh as long as I know how to love I know I'll stay alive;
                'I've got all my life to live,
    'I've got all my love to give and I'll survive,
                        "I will survive"

                  Beyonce Knowles

                "I'm a survivor (What?)
             "I'm not gon give up (What?)